Don’t throw that waste away because you never know where you can make use of it. While most of the things you’re about to throw cannot be used or recycled, but some of the waste materials are quite useful and can be recycled or reused to enhance your home décor. You can simply use the waste materials in full swing to create a useful product by adding some changes to it or by using it with some other product to make a useful home décor product. We all have a desire to buy a large number of things but only a few of us think that we can make what we desire by creating decorative items using waste. Nowadays people are using waste products and are also buying new products and combine them to create a decorative home decor item.
Here are some products or ideas that can be created with waste materials and will cost you nothing.
- Mobile holder made from lotion bottle – You can use some of the lotion bottles to create mobile holders. Paint the bottles with a solid color or in attractive pattern to make them décor accents. You can use these mobile holders while charging and keep your home cord clutter free and innovative.
- Bottle Cap Tealights – You can save the bottle caps and fill them with melted wax to create tealight candles. You can make as many of these to decorate your room or dining table for a romantic mood or festivity.
- Doormat river stone – You can combine old doormats with river stone and can create all together a new doormat. Stick river stones on the mat and let it dry. This new innovative doormat can be used as a décor item to enhance the interior of your home.
- Photo display under glass – Repaint your old table to provide a new and fresh look to it. Also get two pieces of glass and get it cut to the size of the tabletop. Set one piece of glass on the table. Arrange all your pictures and scrapbooks on the glass and paste it with double-sided tape and place the other piece of glass on top of it. This will not only look amazing but will also enhance the beauty of your home.
- Wastewater or wine bottles – Plastic bottles or wine bottles can be used for creating a decorative piece or product. You can decorate the bottles with colorful stones or papers and then use them for growing plants or for storing useful item. You can also use these colorful bottles as a decorative piece to enhance the beauty of your home.
- Shoebox – Empty shoe boxes can be decorated with colorful papers or chart papers and can be used to display jewels. It can be used as a wonderful place to store all the jewelry or all your essentials. You can also use these boxes for making projectors or storage box. You can decorate these colorful boxes near your dressing table or corners as a decorative piece. Check out some easy handmade products there on this website.
- Waste CDs – You can create beautiful photo frames using old CDs. You can make beautiful photo frames and use it as a decorative piece for your home to enhance the décor and save the cost of buying expensive photo frames.
- Newspaper – You can use the used newspaper to make decorative wall hangings. You can also roll the newspaper to create various decorative items such as a basket. You can use such waste newspaper for creating decorative items and enhance the look of your home.
Similar to those mentioned above, a large number of waste materials can be used to create decorative items. These are not only used for decorative purpose but are also used for our daily needs.